Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Matthieu RIOU <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/07/22 09:19:24 UTC

Direct manipulation of message elements

Hi,

I was wondering if you plan to support direct
manipulation of the messages XML data. This would let
us send a message only from its XML representation and
receive a message and directly handle the XML ourself
without marshalling/unmarshalling to objects. I saw a
very nice prototype about one or two months ago.

Do you plan to implement this ? Do you have a rough
estimation on when that could be made available ?

Thanks a lot,

Matthieu Riou.

Yahoo! Messenger: dialoguez instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com