Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Bruno Reded <re...@picture.com.br> on 2001/05/25 16:41:50 UTC

Tomcat and Restart

I would like to congratulate you for
the development of Tomcat Project and
to ask your help ...

But there is something that has been
disturbed me. Is the fact of I have to do
restart on the Server (tomcat) every
time that I made change on some Java class
file on the WEB-INF directory ...

How I can solve this problem !?

Thanks,

Bruno Reded
crt@mailbr.com.br

Re: Tomcat and Restart

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 11:41 AM 5/25/01 -0300, Bruno Reded wrote:
>    for   the development of Tomcat Project and  ...   But there is
>something that has been   to  do restart on the Server (tomcat) every time
>that I made change on some Java  class file on the WEB-INF directory ...
> this problem  !?

best to email the correct list (tomcat-users) and not use html mail.
Cheers,

Pete