Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by "Meier, Caleb" <Ca...@parsons.com> on 2016/08/22 20:46:53 UTC

timeline for fluo release

Hello,

We need to do some testing and integration for a feature that we've developed in Apache Rya that uses Fluo.  It would be ideal to hold off on this until the new release is cut.   Any idea when it will be ready?

Thank,
Caleb Meier

Re: timeline for fluo release

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I think we're very close to cutting a release candidate, but it might be
another few weeks, because of last-minute summer vacations and
back-to-school.