Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thiago Ferraz <th...@atlantico.com.br> on 2003/09/15 14:33:49 UTC

Exchange of informations betwen a svg and servlet

I want to modify a svg document and pass this modifications to a
servlet. I know that I can pass in a hidden manner (<input type=”hidden”
name=”propertyA” value=””AB”>), but is a very force brute way. Is there
a manner to pass a svgDocument object (evt.getTarget().getOwnerDocumet()
) to the servlet. How can I do this?
[Thiago Ferraz Vieira da Cunha]
[Engenheiro Eletricista- UFC]

---

RES: Exchange of informations betwen a svg and servlet

Posted by Thiago Ferraz <th...@atlantico.com.br>.

I am using a JSP with a embeded svg. When I move the objects in the svg
document then I put, in a javascript manner, some hiddens indentifying
the modified object that will go to the servlet.

[Thiago Ferraz Vieira da Cunha]
[Engenheiro Eletricista- UFC]

Enviada em: segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2003 10:27
Para: Batik Users
Assunto: Re: Exchange of informations betwen a svg and servlet

Hi Thiago,

Thiago Ferraz wrote:

> I want to modify a svg document and pass this modifications to a
> servlet. I know that I can pass in a hidden manner (<input
type=”hidden”
> name=”propertyA” value=””AB”>), but is a very force brute way. Is
there
> a manner to pass a svgDocument object
(evt.getTarget().getOwnerDocumet()
> ) to the servlet. How can I do this?

     What tools do you consider available?  Are you using Batik as the
client?  The example you give above appears to be an HTML Form example.

---

Re: Exchange of informations betwen a svg and servlet

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Thiago,