Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/26 18:02:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.9, RC2

Please vote on whether or not to release Apache ManifoldCF 1.9, RC2.

The release artifact can be downloaded from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-1.9

There is also a release tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-1.9-RC2

This major release includes numerous fixes and enhancements, including
support for notification connectors.  Solr 5.1.0 is also supported.  All of
these are summarized in the associated CHANGES.txt.

This RC fixes a test that failed on JDK 1.8, as well as a broken Maven Solr
connector dependency, and CONNECTORS-1191.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.9, RC2

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
+1 from me: all tests ran, build with ant and quick test with FileSystem connector and Solr

Cheers,
Rafa

En 2 de mayo de 2015 en 22:06:43, Karl Wright (daddywri@gmail.com) escrito:

Folks,
We really need just one more vote to allow this release to go out.

Karl

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
Still need one more vote.
Karl