Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org> on 2007/04/25 20:44:11 UTC

Welcome Ryan McKinley!

I'm pleased to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to add Ryan
McKinley as a Solr committer.

Congrats, Ryan!

The standard initiation is to tell everyone a bit about yourself, and
to go use your new privileges to add yourself to the who-we-are page
on the website.

-Yonik

Re: Welcome Ryan McKinley!

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
Wow, I dissappear off the mailing list for two days, and then next thing I
know we've got a new committer whose already hard at work doing what new
committers do best: assigning all the Jira issues they've ever opened to
themselves :)

Welcome aboard Ryan.

-Hoss

Re: Welcome Ryan McKinley!

Posted by Brian Whitman <br...@variogr.am>.
I also want to congratulate ryan and the Lucene PMC for their
excellent taste.

-Brian

--
http://variogr.am/
brian.whitman@variogr.am

Re: Welcome Ryan McKinley!

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
+1 !!!

Re: Welcome Ryan McKinley!

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Re: Welcome Ryan McKinley!

Posted by Mike Klaas <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 4/25/07, Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to add Ryan
> McKinley as a Solr committer.
>
> Congrats, Ryan!
>
> The standard initiation is to tell everyone a bit about yourself, and
> to go use your new privileges to add yourself to the who-we-are page
> on the website.

Welcome aboard, Ryan!

-Mike

Re: Welcome Ryan McKinley!