Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arjun Dhar <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2011/01/13 05:32:52 UTC

Re: GridView for A-Symmetric tables - issues

Sorry for such a long delay on creating a JIRA, was trying to earn a living
:)

Re: GridView for A-Symmetric tables - issues

Posted by Arjun Dhar <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Someone asked me for the HTML code also and I had similar off forum queries
earlier on this post. Fwiw adding HTML sample code to compliment the Java
code for this use case:

                <center>

wicket:id="mergedCell">

                </center>

..hope its useful for anyone else looking for the same.

-----
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!