Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jools Enticknap <jo...@jools.org> on 2002/08/15 23:29:27 UTC

Jini Provider

Hi All

I've been working on a Jini provider for Axis for a little while now and I
create a proof of concept which was a bit a kludge, but it got he job
done.

I managed to get it working by creating a smart classloader and an a
thread which would post wsdd's to the Axis server.

However I really now need to make this a bit smarter and tidier.....

Ok, here are the things I'm trying to track down.

How can I programatically un/register a new service.

Should I encapsulate this functionality into a Provider ? Like the EJB
provider, or is there a better way.

TIA

--Jools