Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2017/08/11 18:41:56 UTC

Re: Integration Issues(REST/SOAP) for the latest version 16.11 release in SVN

Hi Allan,

I look your issue on Stackoverflow and I not understand what you tried
to do with the legacy-db.

How you connect on this db, where is define the data model relative to
this db. Do you define some crud service relative to entities that you
want to expose ?

Nicolas

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please Nicolas, this should be on user ML only

Thanks

Jacques