Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2010/04/09 06:00:42 UTC

[VOTE] Replacement log4j-1.2.16-javadoc.jar

The log4j-1.2.16-javadoc.jar included in the log4j 1.2.16 release vote was found to be missing META-INF/LICENSE and META-INF/NOTICE before it was distributed.  I've prepared a variant by extracting the original jar, adding the missing files, removing the stray .svn directories and repackaging.

The artifact is at http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4j/log4j-1.2.16-javadoc.jar with the corresponding MD5 and SHA1 hashes and detached signature.  MD5 is bbac67cc27052eec154fa3f19fe7e92c.

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Here is a +1 to get started.

[VOTE RESULT] Replacement log4j-1.2.16-javadoc.jar

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
Vote was open for more a little less than 4 days.  +1 from Curt Arnold, Scott Deboy, Jacob Kjome, all PMC members,  No other votes.

Re: [VOTE] Replacement log4j-1.2.16-javadoc.jar

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
+1

Jake

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.