Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Driss Louriagli <dr...@midasplayer.com> on 2005/09/15 10:30:01 UTC

client-config.wsdd problem

Hi,

I have two third-party API:s that relies on Axis in my java application.

The first API has its own implementation of
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender
(and has a client-config.wsdd with <transport name="http"
pivot="java:[classname]"/>, placed in the root of the API jar).
The second API must use Axis standard implementation:
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.
How can I configure that? Of course I do not have access to any of the
API's source code.
The problem I get now is that the second API uses the first API's
HTTPSender implementation (and causes exceptions).

Is there a way to solve this without code changes in the APIs?

Kind regards,

Driss Louriagli