Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net> on 2007/08/24 16:44:13 UTC

More build problems...

All-

In addition, the class CamelJmsTest will not compile because "The
import org.apache.camel.spring.SpringTestSupport cannot be resolved"

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large values of 2."
     -- Ron Jeffries

Re: More build problems...

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/27/07, Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net> wrote:
> With the off-list assistance of Eric, this has been resolved by
> deleting my maven repository and re-building everything.
>
> Is this just something that you guys routinely do?

Rarely to be honest - but now and again your repo can get borked - it
could be if your network dies or you kill a build midway through
downloading a jar maybe? To be honest I"ve not had to zap my repo in a
long time, but I guess its good practice to trash it every month or so
to be sure :)

--
James
-------