Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alvarez Fernando <fa...@arsat.com.ar.INVALID> on 2018/11/14 14:29:36 UTC

can't enable autoscaling options

Hi there!

Some time ago I am trying to enable the "autoscaling" function on my cloudstack platform without success.
The idea is to enable the function without netscaler for a kind of POC, however and beyond to meet the prerequisites (enable the function from global settings, create a template with xen-tools, etc), I can not visualize the function from the balancing options.
My current version of cloudstack installed is 4.9.3.0.
Any ideas about where I would be failing?

Regards,

Fernando.

Re: can't enable autoscaling options

Posted by Alvarez Fernando <fa...@arsat.com.ar.INVALID>.
Hi Dag,

Firts of all, thank you very much for your response.

The procedure that I carried out is described in the following link:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/archived-cloudstack-getting-started/en/4.3/networking/autoscale_without_netscaler.html

This instructions are written for version 4.3 so I am suspecting that maybe the version I am working with (4.9)  is no longer avaible.

I never get to see the autoscaling menu in Load Balancing options:

[cid:cb873cc1-e129-47fb-bb52-c4aa1ed7aca1]

I appreciate all help you can give me.

Regards,

Fernando Alvarez

Jefe de Plataformas IT

Centro Nacional de Datos

falvarez@arsat.com.ar<ma...@arsat.com.ar>

(54 11)5811 2608 / 11 58995723

Perú N° 143, piso 8, C1067AAC, CABA.

Av. Gral. J.D. Perón 7934 (Ex Ruta 9), B1621BGZ, Benavídez, Pcia. de Bs As.

www.arsat.com.ar<http://www.arsat.com.ar>

[1536684886675_arsat.png][1536684903135_Presidencia.png]

<https://mail.arsat.com.ar/owa/redir.aspx?C=eY2kWBv580KWbSwQ-b_pklsNS6sZIdAIaj3IfbN1GzFxmFjEN2THYZ3eFBodmnVQwZaYwiiyybo.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.arsat.com.ar%2f>

________________________________
Fernando - which process did you follow? I know this worked at some point in the past, but not played with it for years.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue