Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "David T. Webb" <da...@brightmove.com> on 2011/11/19 18:31:15 UTC

Delta Query Exception

Im sure that my deltaQueries are causing this issue, but I have the
logging turned on the FINEST.  It would be great if this Exception was
handles properly and the failing PK test was also displayed.  I will
open a Jira for this request, but does anyone have any pointers on how
to determine which deltaQuery may be causing this to fail?

java.lang.NullPointerException

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.findMatchingPkColumn(DocBu
ilder.java:839)

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.collectDelta(DocBuilder.ja
va:900)

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.collectDelta(DocBuilder.ja
va:879)

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doDelta(DocBuilder.java:28
5)

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:17
9)

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doDeltaImport(DataImport
er.java:390)

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java
:429)

                at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:
408)

--

Sincerely,

David Webb, President