Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by leesf <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/11 11:21:19 UTC

[Online Meetup] Apache Kylin × Apache Hudi Meetup, Mar. 14, 2020

Hudi users & developers,

There will be an online Hudi Meetup this week (Mar. 14). Engineers from
DXY.cn(丁香园), Tencent(腾讯), ClinBrain (柯林布瑞), and Kyligence will share their
use cases and experiences with Apache Kylin & Apache Hudi.

Date: Mar. 14
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM  (UTC+08:00)
Language: Chinese
Activity Form: live video streaming
Fee: Free!
Link for Registration: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/KOCZNhInrJNDLXp5nD9V2w

Best,
Leesf

Re: [Online Meetup] Apache Kylin × Apache Hudi Meetup, Mar. 14, 2020

Posted by leesf <le...@gmail.com>.
Will send a PR to link the slides, maybe we could use google translate. :)

Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> 于2020年3月23日周一 上午1:22写道:

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pratyaksh Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
No worries :)