Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/03/01 23:06:49 UTC

Test Message - please don't moderate in

Moderator, please don't let this through.

Otherwise, ben will post info to post from alternate email accounts
when away from your home provider. :-)

Re: Test Message - please don't moderate in

Posted by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>.
> Moderator, please don't let this through.
>
> Otherwise, ben will post info to post from alternate email accounts
> when away from your home provider. :-)

Currently I have to approve all postings from non-subscribers.
Subscribers often post stuff from the other email addresses
in their lives.  I've been approving those[1].

By drinking just the right ratio of coffee and beer I entered, for a
moment, that strange zone where the qmail and ezmlm man pages seem to
make perfect sense.

So I now know [2] how to add those "other email addresses" to the
configuration so they can post without moderation.  I'll offer
that service to repeat offenders.

 - ben

[1] I guess it could be argued that's a privacy problem... ah
never mind.

[2] the moderator subscribes them to the psuedo list new-httpd-allow
    of course.