Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/02/02 06:55:08 UTC

WSDL2Ws - option to not overwrite existing implemented skeletons

Do we have such an option to the tool? Is there a JIRA on this?
This would be very helpful for automating processes.

sanjaya.

Re: WSDL2Ws - option to not overwrite existing implemented skeletons

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
There is no such option.
But if I remember correct, there was this idea proposed for client side.
But not implemented yet.

Samisa...