Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/03/19 10:07:49 UTC

[GENERAL] Just submitted multiple talks for ApacheCon NA 2019 in Vegas

Hi all,

I just wanted to tell you that I just submitted multiple talks for the ACNA2019 CFP, that all touch PLC4X but all from different angles:

  *   Episode IV - A New Hope: Industry 4.0 done our way (IoT Track: Talk about PLC4X directly)
  *   From an idea to an Apache TLP (Community Track: About the full ride of PLC4X becoming TLP … focus on community building)
  *   Home Automation with Apache Software - Eating our own dogfood at home (IoT Track: Using multiple Apache projects to build a home automation system: PLC4X, Edgent, IoTDB, ECharts, Royale, …)

Going to be a “challenge” again, if more than one is accepted (especially the last one) … but I guess I never learn ;-)

If you want to submit something, go ahead:
http://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html

And for all of you that don’t know about it yet: Apache has a sponsorship program called TAC (Travel Assistance Committee) that is aimed at supporting people to attend to ApacheCons that don’t have the financial means to travel to an ApacheCon.
You can apply for TAC and if selected, Apache can cover flights, accommodation and conference-fees.

Would be great seeing some of you over there …

Chris