Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Hambardzumyan, Karen" <ka...@lycos-europe.com> on 2005/09/01 14:13:53 UTC

Problem in JMeter 2.1

Hi All,

Please help me to solve the following problem in JMeter 2.1.

I can't use variables references in "JDBC Connection Configuration" and
sampler's names that were defined in User Defined Variables. For example
when in some scripts I use the "JDBC Connection Configuration" component
and put ${database_URL_name} in Database URL that was defined in Test
Plan's "User Defined Variables" I get failed result, because
${database_URL_name} not understandable for script. There are same
problems in samplers (HTTP Request, JDBC Request etc.) when I use
variables references in sampler's names.

Thank you in advance,

Karen.

Re: Problem in JMeter 2.1

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
The sampler name thing is already fixed, but didn't go out with the
release.  I'm fixing the jdbc connection configuration issue now

-Mike

AW: Problem in JMeter 2.1

Posted by Christian Baumgartner <ch...@tiscover.com>.
have you looked into jmeter.log for errors or warnings?
I never had a problems using User Defined Variables anywhere in Jmeter.

Chris