Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cynic <cy...@mail.cz> on 2001/01/10 14:58:16 UTC

fatal error during copying the built files

Brian Behlendorf directed me to this list, so here you are:
when I make the InstallBin project, it stops with fatal error
during copying the built files. this applies to NT4 and NT5,
and I first encountered this glitch about middle of December.

copy ..\conf\srm.conf-dist "\Apache\conf\srm.default.conf"
1 file(s) copied.
if not exist "\Apache\conf\srm.conf" copy "\Apache\conf\srm.default.conf" "\Apache\conf\srm.conf"
awk -f C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmh01200. ..\conf\httpd.conf-dist-win "\Apache\conf\httpd.default.conf" "\Apache"
awk: fatal: can't open source file "C:DOCUME~1ADMINI~1LOCALS~1Tempnmh01200." for reading (No such file or directory)
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'awk' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
Error executing NMAKE.

Apache.exe - 1 error(s), 45 warning(s)

Cynic:

A member of a group of ancient Greek philosophers who taught
that virtue constitutes happiness and that self control is
the essential part of virtue.

cynic@mail.cz