Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Thombathu, Parameshwara" <pt...@qwest.com> on 2002/06/05 22:42:48 UTC

How to use TCPMon

I am new to axis and trying to use TCPMon. The service I am using is located
on "service-hostname" with port number 9234.
I set listener port as 10000 and target host name as service-hostname and
target port as 9234. When I run my client Iam not seeing any message.

Any idea ?
Thanks
Paramesh

Re: How to use TCPMon

Posted by Heitzso <he...@bellsouth.net>.
minor FYI ... on Linux I use tcpflow to monitor
an interface w/o rearranging my ports ... makes
life a little easier.

RE: How to use TCPMon

Posted by "Arne M. Degenring" <ar...@degenring.de>.
> I am new to axis and trying to use TCPMon. The service I am
> using is located on "service-hostname" with port number 9234.
> I set listener port as 10000 and target host name as
> service-hostname and target port as 9234. When I run my
> client Iam not seeing any message.

Your client probably still connects directly to service-hostname:9234.
You must change it to use localhost:10000 (e.g. by changing your
XYZServiceLocator class).

Arne