Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fc...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/08 14:04:13 UTC

Died with html:link

Hi,

I have a jsp page where I show a table with some fields of a session
collection (listUsers). In every row of the table I want to call a new jsp
page in order to show all fields.

<c:forEach items='${listUsers}' var='lee'>
value='${lee.lastName}'/></td>
value='${lee.name}'/></td>	<td><html:link
action="searchUser.do?parametro=editUser" paramName="listUsers"
paramId='${lee.dni}'>Edit</html:link></td>
<c:forEach>

If I click on the link Edit, I want to go to a new jsp where I show all
fields related with lee.name and lee.lastName.

If I do
Collection users =
(Collection)request.getSession().getAttribute("listUsers");
then I obtain all Collection info, not the info related with the selected
row.

How can I do that?

Thanks a lot.