Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Hohl <ho...@ibidem.de> on 2007/05/30 20:09:24 UTC

svn: error: cannot set LC_ALL locale

An normal SVN update works fine on my Build Maschine ..

What to do with that message ?

[ERROR] Provider message:

[ERROR] The svn command failed.

[ERROR] Command output:

[ERROR] svn: error: cannot set LC_ALL locale

svn: error: environment variable LANG is not set

svn: error: please check that your locale name is correct

thx,

Jens

Re: svn: error: cannot set LC_ALL locale

Posted by Michael Robinson <c....@gmail.com>.
See JIRA:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-320

and a previous message on this list from just a couple of days ago (sorry
couldn't figure out how to link to the mail archives).