Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/30 16:55:23 UTC

Interest to work with Mentoring Programme

Hi  all,

I m really interest to work in this project
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1071 . This is the proposal I
was submitted to gsoc.

charith

Re: Interest to work with Mentoring Programme

Posted by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

any one help me???

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Hello Charith,

as I already told you I'd be happy to mentor you as part of the mentor programme in formal
education. You'll have to find a tutor at your local university though and bring him in contact with
me. Have you already done this?

If you don't want to participate in the formal education programme but rather in the plain mentor
programme that's fine too. In that case please read [1] in addition to the links I already gave you
before and follow the steps described there. You've already done some of those but others are still
missing.

Cheers,

Uli

[1] http://community.apache.org/mentorprogrammeapplication.html

Posted by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Charith Madusanka
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi  all,
>
> I m really interest to work in this project
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1071 . This is the proposal I
> was submitted to gsoc.
>
> charith

Hi Charith