Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com> on 2016/06/06 13:01:16 UTC

deploying oak-segment-tar to nexus

Hello,

I’ve noticed that the maven-deploy-plugin is disabled for the oak-segment-tar. As a result, the 1.5.2 release is not quite consistent (oak-jcr and oak-upgrade depend on the oak-segment-tar, which isn’t available in the remote repository). Should we re-enable the plugin before the 1.5.3 release?

Best regards,
Tomek

--
Tomek Rękawek | Adobe Research | www.adobe.com
rekawek@adobe.com

Re: deploying oak-segment-tar to nexus

Posted by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com>.
Hi Francesco,

thanks for the clarification, it makes sense.

Best regards,
Tomek

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.