Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it> on 2013/04/16 11:38:21 UTC

Clarification about role membership evaluation in notifications

Hi,

I'm using Syncope 1.0.7 and I have defined two hierarchical roles :

1) ParentRole (Level 1 Role)
2) ParentRole -> ChildRole (Level 2 Role)

Defining a notification and using as recipients the ParentRole membership
when Syncope evaluate the recipiets it include only ParentRole users or also include (cascading) users of all child roles?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Denis.

Re: R: R: Clarification about role membership evaluation in notifications

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno 16/apr/2013, alle ore 13.11, Denis Signoretto ha scritto:

> [...]

Please, do.

> About issues with a low value or with an effort that is not justified at the moment they are issued,
> what do you thing to collect them in "product backlog version" on Jira?

... I don't know; just some difficulties to see its usefulness.
Btw I don't have any trouble with this.

F.

Posted by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it>.

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.