Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by SyncopeDev <sy...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 23:27:40 UTC

An identity and several accounts

Hi,

In Syncope, it seems that an identity (namely HR identity), is linked to
one account (General model).
But, there is a use case that drive to consider that a HR identity can
own several accounts.
Is there a possibility for Syncope to support these needs :
- Manage a link between a HR identity and its personnal accounts
- Manage a link between a HR identity and team accounts
- Rendering those links/attachements in Syncope Console
Purpose : Determine who is the responsible of the accounts. That could
be interesting for orphan detections.
Start a specific workflow if the team account have lost his last owner...
This could be interesting also for auditing.

Maybe Syncope already have this functionnality.
Is it typically a feature that should be implemented in a Third Party
Application ?
Or could it be integrated in Syncope ?

Regards

Re: An identity and several accounts

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 03/06/2014 11:03, Bruno SyncopeDev wrote:
> Hi,
> Ok, you did summarize very well my mail.  I didn't want to insult
> Syncope. Sorry.

Hi Bruno,
no problems at all!

I told you that our docs are quite sparse, and this is probably the
result: I encourage you to try things directly on your Syncope instance,
if you don't find anything in the docs.

> It is more a problem of wording.
> And I'll move to dev@ sorry.

Great.