Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mikhail Cherkasov <mc...@gridgain.com> on 2017/08/11 07:58:25 UTC

Re: Ignite server send big data to client and make client crash

Hi Shawn,

Did you figure out what was wrong?

Thanks,
Mikhail.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:31 AM, shawn.du <sh...@neulion.com.cn> wrote:

> sorry, Ignore this.
>
> Thanks
> Shawn
>
> On 08/11/2017 11:03,shawn.du<sh...@neulion.com.cn>
> <sh...@neulion.com.cn> wrote:
>
> Hi community,
>
> I have a ignite server(1.9.0) and a ignite client.
>
> Recently my client crashed 4 times.  I found it may be caused by server
> send big data to client.
>
> see blow picture.  this is AWS Cloud Watch network-out-bytes picture of
> ignite server.
>
> It seems that ignite server do something hourly.  My client crashed at the
> red points.
> one time is 19:33, the other is 23:56.
>
> is there any settings to avoid this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Thanks
> Shawn

Mikhail.

Re: Ignite server send big data to client and make client crash

Posted by Mikhail <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shawn,

Could you please share logs? is there any errors? I don't think that client
should crash with no message in logs.

Thanks,
Mike.