Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Madesclair Vivian <vm...@sopragroup.com> on 2009/07/21 12:29:03 UTC

Aggregator documentation

Hello everybody,

I found a lot of old threads about the aggregator, several talking about
a modification in the code so it can be used after a
StaticRecipientList, which is what I want to do. However, I cannot find
any documentation about that component, to know how to use the 3
properties (count, index, correlationId). If I leave them and let the
default behavior, nothing is aggregated. Should I also configure my SRL
in a specific way?

Could anyone please point me to any documentation or explain how I
should set that up?

Best Regards,
Vivian

Re: Aggregator documentation

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Vivian,

Be careful, servicemix-eip is deprecated.

I heavily recommand to use servicemix-camel. You can implement exactly
the same EIP (including aggregator) and using JBI endpoint.

You can find how to implement EIPs using Camel here:
http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

Regards
JB

--