Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Alpesh Vesuwala <al...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/09/22 09:41:49 UTC

configure parameters during build process in ANT script

Hello mates,

I am developing a Blackberry application and build is done through ANT
scripts.

I want some parameters to be configured during build process. For example,
Sound [On/OFF], enable/ disable some specific options (or you can say menu
items).

Can you please suggest the best way that I can achieve this functionality?

Thanks,
Alpesh

AW: configure parameters during build process in ANT script

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
This is more a kind of (Ant)user question ("how to do something with Ant").
This Dev list is for the development of Ant itself.
That for future questions ...

You should use properties for that.

Jan