Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2013/10/19 17:01:06 UTC

Remote Git Repository is Not Accessible

Hi,

Are we experiencing any problems with the remote git server?
At the moment I cannot access it via the below URL:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-stratos.git

Thanks
Imesh

Re: Remote Git Repository is Not Accessible

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks Nirmal, may a problem with my internet connection then. I will check
again.

Thanks

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Imesh,