Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Saul Diaz <cr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 02:29:56 UTC

Multiple Air Instances

Do anyone have worked in make an air application run multiple times?

I know changing the Application ID and the folder at compilation will
archive this but I wanna be able to do it at execution

Regards

saul

RE: Multiple Air Instances

Posted by Saul Diaz <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks nemi...

 I am using appduplicator right now . it copy the folder of the application
replacing application id, I found it last night after my email

We will want to make it work in runtime but something is something.

Regards
saul

Posted by Nemi <ne...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this can help: https://github.com/chrisdeely/AirAppDuplicator

RE: Multiple Air Instances

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Do you really need separate processes?  Otherwise, just open a new window on each Invoke event.

-Alex