Posted to user@poi.apache.org by architha <me...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/19 19:54:52 UTC

Re: Re[2]: Numbering formats of lines of text in PPT files

I am stuck at this same place. Is there a way I can differentiate between
numbered and bulleted list?. If this is not yet implemented, I am willing to
contribute. Please let me know what you know about how ppt stores this
information. I have seen in the spec that "buHasAnm" and "buAnmScheme" are two
flags that ppt uses to store the relevant information. I don't know how to start
modifying the code to read in these values.
Thanks,
-Archita.