Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by AJ...@mexmil.com on 2001/09/25 22:34:52 UTC

Help needed

Hello All,

I appologize for my lack of knowledge as I am new to this Apache-Tomcat
stuff.

My problem is that I need to run Apache with Tomcat on HPUX 11.0.  The
Apache 1.3.20 installed well and is running.  I don't seem to understand
how to get the Tomcat installed and up and running.  Nothing seems to work.
The documentation I find seems to be lacking information.  Can someone
give me a quick rundown on what I need to do to install a basic (generic)
running environment of Tomcat on my HPUX / Apache?

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

AJ Lessig
949.399.6207
aj@mexmil.com

Re: Help needed

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
LOL!

(Although this might be more appropriate:

   tomcat apache configure HP-UX

)

 --- Jan Labanowski <jk...@osc.edu> wrote: > Start from
going to:

Re: Help needed

Posted by Jan Labanowski <jk...@osc.edu>.
Start from going to:

http://www.google.com

and type in:

tomcat apache configure

and hit return.

Jan

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 AJ@mexmil.com wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I appologize for my lack of knowledge as I am new to this Apache-Tomcat
> stuff.
>
> My problem is that I need to run Apache with Tomcat on HPUX 11.0.  The
> Apache 1.3.20 installed well and is running.  I don't seem to understand
> how to get the Tomcat installed and up and running.  Nothing seems to work.
> The documentation I find seems to be lacking information.  Can someone
> give me a quick rundown on what I need to do to install a basic (generic)
> running environment of Tomcat on my HPUX / Apache?
>
> All help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Thank you for your time.
>

> AJ Lessig
> 949.399.6207
> aj@mexmil.com

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: jkl@osc.edu
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/