Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth <sr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 09:00:33 UTC

Re: Karaf 3.0.1: how to avoid usage of .m2 repository?

I am also facing similar issue in karaf 3.0.0.
Could you please send me the configuration?

I have all my artifacts in {karaf.home}/system directory, and want karaf to
access all the artifacts from system directory.

Basically i dont want artifacts to be downloaded and .m2 directory to be
created.

-----
www.gharki.com

Re: Karaf 3.0.1: how to avoid usage of .m2 repository?

Posted by jochenw <jo...@googlemail.com>.
If you place your stuff in the system directory, I don't see the need to
change the default configuration. This folder is already included in the
defaultRepositories in org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg.

Define features according to
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/provisioning.html
<http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/provisioning.html>   and
add the features to the featuresRepositories list in
org.apache.karaf.features.cfg. Then you can install a feature with
feature:install <featurename>. If you add the feature to the featuresBoot
list in org.apache.karaf.features.cfg, it will automatically be installed on
startup.

BR,
Jochen

Re: Karaf 3.0.1: how to avoid usage of .m2 repository?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
For the xxx times, I already replied ;)

AFAIR, I updated the documentation (let me check and update).

The current 3.0.3-SNAPSHOT version already use a production mode
configuration.

Regards
JB

On 01/08/2015 09:00 AM, Srikanth wrote:
> I am also facing similar issue in karaf 3.0.0.
> Could you please send me the configuration?
>
> I have all my artifacts in {karaf.home}/system directory, and want karaf to
> access all the artifacts from system directory.
>
> Basically i dont want artifacts to be downloaded and .m2 directory to be
> created.
>

> -----
> www.gharki.com

Jean-Baptiste Onofré