Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch> on 2008/09/29 12:04:59 UTC

Cobertura plugin doesn't generate XML

Hi

I'm trying to generate an XML report using the Cobertura plugin (2.2
apparently). I configured the plugin according to the documentation:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <configuration>
    <formats>
      <format>xml</format>
    </formats>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

Then I start Maven (mvn clean install cobertura:cobertura), but the
plugin generates the HTML reports under .../target/site/cobertura/
(which I tell it not to do), but doesn't create any XML files.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Eric

AW: Cobertura plugin doesn't generate XML

Posted by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch>.
Answering the questions of Jens (later post) and yourself:

1. I had the plugin in the reporting section. If I put it into the build section, Maven tells me that the plugin can't be downloaded (we use an internal Archiva server, which should load unknown stuff from the official Maven repos).

2. Version 2.2

Best regards,
Eric

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.