Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Daniel Ruggeri <dr...@primary.net> on 2022/03/16 13:08:20 UTC

Fwd: ASF @ Devnexus 2022

Hi, All;
   Some friends reached out about having The ASF represented in the Open Source section of the booths for DevNexus. Before the big lockdown, two of us organized the movement of ASF swag and staffed the booth for the event. Sadly, this time I cannot participate.

   If anyone is interested in doing this, I am happy to put you in touch with the organizers of the event. The duties require coordination of swag and table runner ordering/delivery to the event with M&P, staffing the booth and answering (mostly generic) questions about who we are/what we do, passing out stickers, and coordinating the return of left over stuff.
--
Daniel Ruggeri