Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by hanshuwang <ha...@redoffice.com> on 2011/07/01 07:52:21 UTC

Re: Please add your name to the contributors page

Hi Rob,
    I have aquired a Apache ID for OOo,but I can't commit in the file "people.mdtext",can you help me? the error info as follow:

Regards,

ShuWang Han
RedOffice
Tel:(86-10)51570010-6150
email:hanshuwang@redoffice.com,hanshuwang@tsinghua.org.cn
MSN: han_shuwang@hotmail.com
Address:2F HuiLongSen Tower A,18 Xihuan South Road, YiZhuang
   Economic and Technological Develop Zone, Daxing District, Beijing, China.

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
I have not seen that error before.  Maybe this discussion will help:

http://www.svnforum.org/threads/37328-SSL-error-when-doing-a-large-commit

(I know that this isn't a large file, but you might have a timeout situation
from China, even with smaller files)

Also, be sure that you re running the latest version of your SVN client.

-Rob