Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ismail Siddiqui <is...@alloy.com> on 2003/03/19 00:06:07 UTC

addGreaterOrEqual

Hey can some one tell me what is wrong with the following

c.addGreaterOrEqualThan("initial_limit",new Integer(score));
		c.addLessOrEqualThan("final_limit",new Integer(score));
		QueryByCriteria query = new QueryByCriteria(Quizscore.class, c);
		Quizscore q = (Quizscore)broker.getObjectByQuery(query);
		broker.commitTransaction();

		return q;

its returning me a null object although I know the score I am passing exists
in valid range.

Re: addGreaterOrEqual

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi ismail,