Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ángel Martínez González <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/27 11:19:09 UTC

javadoc

Hi all,
There are a lot of of classes with no Javadoc comments in Mahout. Maybe
I could help with that?

I could start with the following packages:

org.apache.mahout.utils.io
org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors
org.apache.mahout.utils.email

Shall I prepare a patch for that?

Regards,
  Angel

Re: javadoc

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
That would be great!

As Sebastian suggested, make a JIRA and include a list of classes you want
to tackle.

You probably would be well served to use reviewboard so that you can get
people to comment on your pending changes.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Ángel Martínez González <amartgon@gmail.com

Re: javadoc

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
Yes, that would be great. Please create a jira issue first.

Best,
Sebastian