Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sa...@wellsfargo.com on 2015/10/01 20:44:50 UTC

Accumulator of rows?

Hi all,

I need to repeat a couple rows from a dataframe by n times each. To do so, I plan to create a new Data Frame, but I am being unable to find a way to accumulate "Rows" somewhere, as this might get huge, I can't accumulate into a mutable Array, I think?.

Thanks,
Saif

RE: Accumulator of rows?

Posted by Sa...@wellsfargo.com.
Thank you, exactly what I was looking for. I have read of it before but never associated.

Saif

Re: Accumulator of rows?