Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Rafal Janik <ra...@softwaremind.pl> on 2014/02/21 13:07:15 UTC

KryoException -missing no-arg constructor ASTNodeOrigin

Hi All,

I've just started my adventure with Hive so I'm not sure if it's an
issue here or just my misunderstanding...
I'm using Hortonworks Sandbox 2.0 (Hive 0.12.0.2.0.6.0-76)
I'm following hortonworks spring-xd tutorial and the last step is to
create a table as a select of two views (all other views and tables were
created in hortonworks sandbox beeswax).

So in hive console I've run:

hive> create table test_abcd stored as RCFile AS select t.*, s.* from
cytweets_clean t left outer join tweets_sentiment s on t.id=s.id;

which raised the following exception:

com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Class cannot be created
(missing no-arg constructor): org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNodeOrigin
Serialization trace:
origin (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNode)
children (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNode)
children (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNode)
expressionMap (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.RowResolver)
rr (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.OpParseContext)
opParseCtxMap (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.MapWork)
mapWork (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.MapredWork)
         at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstantiator(Kryo.java:1097)
         at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readObject(Kryo.java:672)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.deserializeObjectByKryo(Utilities.java:810)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.MapReduceCompiler.compile(MapReduceCompiler.java:300)
         at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:614)
         at

Am I doing something wrong here?

regards

rafal

Re: KryoException -missing no-arg constructor ASTNodeOrigin

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
It's HIVE-5779 and will be fixed in hive-0.13.0.

Thanks,
Navis