Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Repal <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/25 06:32:40 UTC

js issue in latest release

Hi All,

I have updated to  latest ofbiz release *14.12-v14.0*
I am facing js related issue here. Js files are not getting included.

<screens xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="
http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/widget-screen.xsd">
    <screen name="CheckInits">
        <section>
            <actions>

                <set field="titleProperty" value="PageTitleOrderInits"/>
                <set field="headerItem" value="orderentry"/>
              *  <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]"
value="/ordermgr/images/test.js" global="true"/>*
                <script
location="component://customorder/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/CheckInits.groovy"/>
            </actions>

test.js is not getting included.
but framerwork's images folder which has all js lib's is getting included.
i am not getting the issue here.
Anyone has idea about this?

Regards,
Aashish Repal