Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nikhil Chhaochharia <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/12 09:00:38 UTC

Possible bug in Solr 3.3 grouping

Hi,

I am using Solr 3.3 and have run into a problem with grouping.  If 'group.main' is 'true' and 'start' is greater than 'rows', then I do not get any results.  A sample response is:

<response>
</response>

If 'group.main' is false, then I get results.

Did anyone else come across this problem?  Using the grouping feature with pagination of results will make start > rows from the third page onwards.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Re: Possible bug in Solr 3.3 grouping

Posted by Nikhil Chhaochharia <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Martijn - I should be able to patch the Solr 3.3 release based on r1145748.

- Nikhil

Posted by Martijn v Groningen <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikhil,