Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by hassan bidani <ha...@hotmail.de> on 2010/02/02 11:44:39 UTC

Shindig Implementation

Hi,

After the back-end for the rest of Implemetation Full API = SPI (PersonService.java, AppService.java, ActivityService.java)

and their integration in web.xml (see below web.xml) and (see below GuiceModule.java)
Should I still  Implement the Interface OAuthDataStore.java??
and declare it in Web.xml and GuiceModule.java or is it unnecessary??
and in which Shindig files should I add anything??

web.xml :

<context-param>
 	<param-name>guice-modules</param-name>
 	<param-value>
              	org.apache.shindig.common.PropertiesModule:
       		de.lyth.os.service.GuiceModul
    </param-value>
 </context-param>

GuiceModul.java :

public class GuiceModul extends SocialApiGuiceModule
{

 private static final String ACTIVITY_SPI_BEAN_NAME = "OsActivityServiceID";
 private static final String PERSON_SPI_BEAN_NAME = "OsPersonServiceID";
 private static final String APP_SPI_BEAN_NAME = "OsApplicationServiceID";

  /**
   * {@inheritDoc}
   * @see com.google.inject.AbstractModule#configure()
   */
  @Override
  protected void configure()
  {
  ApplicationContext applicationContext = ApplicationContextFactory.getApplicationContext();

  this.bind(ActivityService.class).toInstance((ActivityService) applicationContext.getBean(ACTIVITY_SPI_BEAN_NAME));
    this.bind(PersonService.class).toInstance((PersonService) applicationContext.getBean(PERSON_SPI_BEAN_NAME));
    this.bind(AppDataService.class).toInstance((AppDataService) applicationContext.getBean(APP_SPI_BEAN_NAME));
    super.configure();
}

Thanks in advans
Hassan Bidani

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1001xFotos2
Dein Santa Claus hat rote Augen? Jetzt X-Mas-Fotos bearbeiten!

Re: Shindig Implementation

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
If you want to support 2-legged oauth you'll want to
implement getSecurityTokenForConsumerRequest(), if you want to support
three-legged oauth you can implement the rest of the interface.