Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/16 11:49:40 UTC

MINA Site svnpubsub migration...

Hi guys,

I have requested the migration of the MINA confluence base site to use
the CMS last month (sept, 24th, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5313).

The site pages have been converted to markdown, and is now ready to be
switched, but as of today, we don't have access to the staging site, so
it's quite hard for the committers to review the pages and fix them, if
needed...

It would be great if the staging site and everything related could be
available asap, so that we can polish everything on a online site.

Many thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com