Posted to users@maven.apache.org by strapa72 <st...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/09 18:43:29 UTC

Configuring the Site Descriptor

Hi all
I have changed the site descriptor of a project to generate the english
version of the site as well.
In the POM.xml I include the en locale as follow:
<locales>pt_BR,en</locales>

Then I created the site_en.xml file setting the publishdate variable as
follow: <publishDate position="left" format="MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss a"/>

It worked almost fine, apart from the header of the publish date at the
english page, which is still being presented in portuguese ("Ultima
atualização") instead of in english ("Last published").

Does anyone know how to change this?
Thanks!

Re: Configuring the Site Descriptor

Posted by strapa72 <st...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by strapa72 <st...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Dennis

I will wait for this 2.1 version.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi

strapa72 wrote:
> Hi Dennis
> The project is deployed at sourceforge.
>
> Sources:
> https://demoiselle-samp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/demoiselle-samp/trunk/auction5/
>
> The site I reffered to can be seen at
> http://demoiselle-samp.sourceforge.net/auction5/en/index.html
>
> Thanks.
>

> Dennis Lundberg-2 wrote:
>> It's difficult to answer this without a sample project.
>>
>> Open an issue in JIRA and attach a sample project that we can test.
>>
>> strapa72 wrote:
>>> Hi all
>>> I have changed the site descriptor of a project to generate the english
>>> version of the site as well.
>>> In the POM.xml I include the en locale as follow:
>>> <locales>pt_BR,en</locales>
>>>
>>> Then I created the site_en.xml file setting the publishdate variable as
>>> follow: <publishDate position="left" format="MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss a"/>
>>>
>>> It worked almost fine, apart from the header of the publish date at the
>>> english page, which is still being presented in portuguese ("Ultima
>>> atualização") instead of in english ("Last published").
>>>
>>> Does anyone know how to change this?
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Dennis Lundberg