Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mikael Andersson Wigander <mi...@pm.me.INVALID> on 2020/08/31 18:23:30 UTC

Maximum version of Spring Boot for Camel 2.25.2?

I have read somewhere on the site the maximum dependency for Spring Boot for Camel 2.x but can't find it.
What's the recommendation?

We have an app heavily dependent on Camel and need to upgrade Spring Boot to 2.2.0.RELEASE due to problems with jUnit5 and 2.1.9.RELEASE using vintage jUnit tests in the transition…

Soon to be 3.x…

/M

stuck messages sjms batch

Posted by Bing Lu <mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

i'm using sjms-batch consumer with activemq, when consuming around 1.5 million messages, the last 400 or so messages seemed to be always stuck in the queue. nothing is going on with them, any ideas what could have caused such behavior? thanks

Re: Maximum version of Spring Boot for Camel 2.25.2?

Posted by Mikael Andersson Wigander <mi...@pm.me.INVALID>.
"If the Spring Boot version is outdated, the UI will request you to make a choice and select a supported version."

Doesn't work, I'm afraid

/M

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah you can find the ranges in
https://github.com/spring-io/start.spring.io/blob/master/start-site/src/main/resources/application.yml

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Maximum version of Spring Boot for Camel 2.25.2?

Posted by Mark Nuttall <mk...@gmail.com>.