Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by David DELGRANCHE <dd...@silicom.fr> on 2001/01/18 11:29:46 UTC

Question on SGML parsing

Hi,

Perhaps this is not the appropriate mailing list to ask this
but I hope someone could help me. I'm using Xerces-J to
parse XML document from my Java Application. Now I would
like to be able to parse also SGML document to construct DOM
tree from it. I know that xerces is based on the XML
specification and so ins'nt able to parse SGML. But is
anyone knowing how to parse SGML from Java program? I
thought using omnimark but it seems to be a little bit
borring only to have a DOM tree.
Does anyone can give me a solution?
I hope having a reply soon, I'm really in a hurry
Thanks a lot
David.