Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by yu...@thomsonreuters.com on 2016/07/13 08:38:05 UTC

NiFi processor yield for one bad flowfile and not able to process other good files in the queue

Hi Guys,

I have a workflow keep generating flow files, and one bad file cause the processor error and yield, and it made the whole workflow stuck  - not able to process any other good files.
[cid:image001.png@01D1DD24.8E724670]

I tried set the "Concurrent tasks" as 10, hopes it could process other flowfile at the same time,  but not works.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Evan

Re: NiFi processor yield for one bad flowfile and not able to process other good files in the queue

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evan,

What is the processor you are using? Does the 'failure' relationship go
back to the processor?

Pierre